Gas Chromatography with TCD- FID
About the GC-TCD_FID
- Rapid, quantitative, cost-effective and compound-specific
- Can be performed with minimal sample preparation or clean up
- Quantification of bulk gases methane, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, N2, O2, Ethane, Propane, Acetylene, Ethylene and helium
- Quantification of hydrogen sulfide, mercaptans, DMS and carbon disulfide
Characterization and quantification of oils and fuels and phthalates.
- Quantification of bulk gases in landfill gas and biogas
- Quantification of sulphurous compounds in landfill gas and biogas
- Determination of carbon monoxide for landfill underground fires
- Determination of TPH content of wastes
- Determination of phthalate content in children’s toys and packaging for medical devices.